- About Us
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Court Costs for $1
- Free Consultation
- Maritime Worker Injuries
- Personal Injury Claims
- Schwartz Law Firm Locations
- Social Security Disability
- Thank You
- Thank You – Contact Us
- Thank You – Free Consultation
- Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits From Your Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation
- Can I Be Fired For Filing A Workers’ Comp Claim?
- Construction Injuries
- Denied Workers’ Comp Medical Treatment?
- Plant And Refinery Worker Injuries
- Safety Violations
- Service Industry Injuries
- Should I Take A Lump-Sum Workers’ Comp Settlement?
- Underlying Personal Injury Claims
- What Does Workers’ Comp Cover
- Work Related Auto Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation FAQs
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits
- Five Most Common Injuries From a Rear-End Auto Accident
- Five Most Common Causes of Car Accidents
- What is Louisiana’s “No Pay, No Play” Law?
- Always Be Aware When Driving: A Warning About a Pedestrian Crash
- How to Handle Accidents Involving Rental Cars
- What You Need to Know About Louisiana Motorcycle Laws
- Common Causes of Car Accidents
- Drunk Drivers Contributed to Heavy 2016 Death Toll
- Many Taxi, Uber and Lyft Cars Have Unfixed Recall Problems
- What Kind of Injuries Qualify as Personal Injury?
- What Are the Time Limits to File an Injury Lawsuit?
- Can You Sue for Food Poisoning?
- Rabies and Animal Bites: What You Need to Know
- What to Do If You Are Injured by the Police
- Why You Should Always Inform Your Doctor about Pre-existing Conditions
- Who is Responsible in Boating Accidents?
- Common Injuries After a Car Accident
- What To Do If You Are Injured By A Defective Product
- Injuries as a Service Industry Worker
- The Importance of Wearing a Motorcycle Helmet
- What to Do if You Get Injured On Someone’s Property
- Pain and Suffering Compensation in New Orleans
- What to Know if You Get Injured While Visiting New Orleans
- Social Media Do’s and Don’ts During a Personal Injury Case
- What Happens If I’m Injured at a Casino?
- The Top 10 Safety Violations Cited By OSHA
- Three Reasons Workers’ Compensation Claims Get Denied
- What is the Statute of Limitations for Workplace Injuries?
- What to Know About Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation for Plant and Refinery Workers
- If You’re Denied Medical Treatment Under Workers’ Compensation
- Differences Between the LHWCA and the Jones Act
- Can I Still Get Workers’ Compensation If the Accident Was My Fault?
- When Do You Need Workers’ Compensation as a Maritime Worker?
- Your Guide to Workers’ Compensation Lawsuits
- 5 Reasons to Hire Schwartz Law Firm for Your Workers’ Compensation Case
- Robots Are Supposed To Spare Us From Harm, Not Hurt Us
- Workers and Employers Have Misconceptions About Machinery Safety
- Do “Gig” Workers Qualify for Workers’ Comp?
- New Medical Guidelines on Back Pain Say Stay Active
- Can “Illegal Aliens” Get Workers’ Comp?
The following articles have been written as opinion blog posts, and the information presented at this site and in the articles should not be construed to be formal legal advice, statement of fact, nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.